1. Who are we?
At Wightshore Holidays, and our sister company Regattalets, we are committed to protecting your data information.
This is our Privacy Notice and it explains how we collect, use, share and protect your personal data. This policy applies to our websites (regattalets.com and wightshoreholidays.co.uk) and any other methods we use to communication, such as email.
2. What information do we collect?
If you make an enquiry through one of our websites, or make a holiday booking through us, we will need to collect certain details in relation to the query or booking. Information held is likely to include your name, contact details and information about your booking and the people travelling with you.
If you rent your property through us we will collect details such as your name, contact details, bank account details and details regarding the accommodation you wish to let.
3. How do we use your information?
The information you provide may be used:
- to enable us to complete your booking (if you are booking a holiday);
- to enable us to advertise your holiday accommodation, transfer payments due to you and to provide related services (if you are letting your holiday accommodation through us);
- to tell you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you;
- to manage customer service queries; and
- to help us to provide details or information you may have requested.
4. Who will you share my information with?
In order to provide you with the products and services that we offer we may share your information with:
- Regattalets, the Wightshore Holidays’ sister company;
- owners of holiday properties (if you are making a holiday accommodation booking);
- individuals who may be renting accommodation from you (if you are a holiday accommodation owner);
- other third parties who we may need to work with to deliver services or fulfil travel plans on your behalf, for example, ferry companies and other suppliers.
We may also disclose your personal data without your permission in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
5. How do you store my information?
6. Updating Your Details?
If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information for direct marketing, then please email email@example.com
7. How long will we hold your information for?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of or deleted in a secure manner.
8. Your rights
You have the right to view any information that we hold about you, to amend the information we hold, or to request that we delete your details from our database. Please contact us at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
9. How do we update this privacy notice?
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates on our webpage.
10. Who can I contact if I have queries about this privacy notice?
You can also contact us directly if you have any questions about our privacy notice or information we hold about you.
Please email email@example.com
If you are dissatisfied with our handling of any complaint you also have the right to raise concerns with The UK Information Commissioner: https://ico.org.uk