About The Yardarm
The Yardarm is a luxury waterside home set over 4 floors, located in one of the most picturesque riverside locations, Island Harbour Marina, one of the Solent's best-kept secrets. Set within a tranquil setting, Island Harbour also plays host to a nature reserve and The Breeze Restaurant and Bar, which serves excellent food all day long, with a safe play area for the younger children. Island Harbour is a great central base from which to discover the Island, with stunning riverside walks and cycle tracks.
This superior property can sleep up to 6 guests over 3 double bedrooms and 1 twin room. The open plan kitchen and dining area leads out onto a decked area through double doors, with stunning views of the harbour. The lovely light and airy lounge on the second floor overlooks the moorings, with patio doors opening up onto the balcony with views over the marina.
This property is set in a unique location and would be ideal for a family holiday, the Isle of Wight Festival and sailing regattas.
If you require a mooring for this property, please contact the Harbour Master at Island Harbour on 01983 539994.
+ Specification . . .
- Capacity: 6 maximum
- Bedroom 1: Double, with en-suite bath and shower
- Bedroom 2: Double, with en-suite
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Bedroom 4: Twin
- Bathrooms: 3 (shower and bath available)
- Check-in: 4pm
- Check-out: 10am
- Pets: We regret this property does not accept pets
- Children: We welcome children of all ages but please be aware of nearby open water. Travel cot and highchair available.
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Weekly stays: Saturday to Saturday
+ Facilities . . .
- Modern fitted kitchen with plenty of storage, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, electric oven and hob, washing machine, tumble dryer, wi-fi, TV and DVD player
- Linen and Towels included – we just ask you to please bring your own beach towels
- Outside Space: Balcony, gas BBQ, terrace
- Parking available: Yes, plus visitor parking
- Accommodation spread over 4 floors
+ Pricing . . .
- From: £800 per week
- To: £1600 per week
- Cowes Week: £1600 (minimum 8 nights)
- Refundable security deposit: £400
- Non-refundable deposit: 25% with full balance due 10 weeks before arrival
- Booking Fee: £25
+ Guest Reviews . . .
What a fantastic week at "The Yardarm" we all had. A super place and ideally located for the IOW festival. 100% customer satisfaction from us.