About Shepherd's Hideaway
Set in picturesque woodland on the north east of the Isle of Wight, Shepherd’s Hideaway is a unique and exciting place to stay to make perfect memories with your family and friends.
Fantastic for adventurous families, but equally wonderful as a romantic break for couples, or rural retreat for honeymooners; a haven for nature lovers, or a quirky treat for groups of friends. Enjoy the privacy and peace of living right in the heart of nature.
Each room is housed in a beautiful, hand built, luxurious oak clad Shepherd's Hut, (4 huts in total, exclusive to you) - all set around a secluded decking area. All well insulated with cosy sheep’s wool, and with good heating, they are perfect for all year round stays.
The master bedroom occupies its own spacious 16ft wood clad, fully heated Shepherd's Hut with comfy double bed, plus en suite with lovely views into the trees. The second bedroom is another fully heated, beautiful wooden 16ft Shepherd's Hut, with bunk-beds and en suite. Extremely flexible, it can either provide sleeping space for up to 4 children or adults - with 2 full size single bunks, plus 2 slightly narrower single bunks.
The living room comprises two more beautiful Shepherd's Huts joined together to provide a kitchen and living area, heated by a wood burning stove. The kitchen is fully equipped for cooking and has a cosy dining table with wraparound benches. The living area has two comfy sofa areas, with French doors leading out onto a sunny decking area for alfresco eating.
Children can run around the paddock and woods to their hearts content and play on the rustic wooden swings, rings and rope ladders. With a games room with table tennis and outdoor games, you will not want to leave!
Extra accommodation available for larger groups in The Treehouse, The Den, The Pig and Bell Tents – please contact us for more information.
+ Specification . . .
- Capacity: 6, plus babe in arms
- Bedroom 1: Double with en suite and space for travel cot
- Bedroom 2: 1 x full size bunk beds, 1 x small bunk beds, with en suite
- Bathrooms: 2 (both shower)
- Check-in: 4pm
- Check-out: 10am
- Pets: We regret this property does not accept pets
- Children: We welcome children of all ages
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
+ Facilities . . .
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining area, wi-fi, wood-burning stove, heated sleeping huts, books, puzzles and outdoor games, honesty shop selling local produce – gas hob and microwave on request - please note the Shepherd’s Hideaway does not have a dishwasher, washing machine or TV
- Linen, bath and beach towels included
- Outside Space: Set in private woodland, secluded decking area, BBQ area, outdoor play area
- Parking available: Yes – private woodland car park – a cart is supplied to take luggage to the Shepherd’s Huts
- Each hut is accessed via three wooden steps
+ Pricing . . .
- From: £350
- To: £1300
- Refundable security deposit: £300
- Non-refundable deposit: 25% with full balance due 10 weeks before arrival
- Booking Fee: £25