Driftwood is a 17th Century listed cottage located just a short distance away from the town and marinas of Cowes. Just two minutes away on foot the bustling High Street of Cowes is waiting to be discovered with its wide variety of individual boutique shops, eateries and pubs.
This three-bedroomed cottage is decorated in a simple light and airy Scandinavian style. The heart of the home is a cosy sitting room, with a wood burning stove. Access to the bedrooms and bathrooms is via a quirky staircase. The first floor houses the master bedroom, twin bedroom and family bathroom. Further up the stairs is the attic bedroom with twin beds and en-suite bathroom with roll-top bath, with glimpses of the Solent and the Spinnaker Tower. A fully equipped and spacious kitchen with dining area leads out through a stable door to a pretty garden, with a decked terrace area with seating.
The Red Jet passenger ferry terminal is within easy walking distance.
Perfect for families, groups of friends and couples alike, this beautiful home will make your holiday unforgettable.
+ Specification . . .
- Capacity: 5
- Bedroom 1: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Twin, with en-suite
- Bathrooms: 2 (shower over bath and freestanding bath in en-suite)
- Check-in: 4pm
- Check-out: 10am
- Pets: We regret this property does not accept pets
- Children: We welcome children of all ages
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
+ Facilities . . .
- Fitted kitchen with plenty of storage, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, Rangemaster with double gas hob, washer/dryer, wi-fi, TV, wood burner
- Linen and Towels included – we just ask you to please bring your own beach towels
- Outside Space: Charcoal BBQ, rear garden, decked terrace
- Parking available: Yes – private parking behind gates
- Accommodation spread over 3 floors, with areas of restricted head-height on the top floor
+ Pricing . . .
- From: £140 per night
- To: £345 per night
- Cowes Week: £2800 (8 nights)
- Refundable security deposit: £300
- Non-refundable deposit: 25% with full balance due 10 weeks before arrival
- Booking Fee: £25
+ Guest Reviews. . .
"This lovely cottage is so charming! I cannot recommend it highly enough. Everything about the place was five star! Andrea was great at communicating, there is off street parking and it's just quick five minute walk down to the shops and pubs. If you are looking for a place in Cowes, this is it!!!" October 2017