Beachcombers is a beautifully constructed 3-bedroomed, 2-bathroom new build chalet located on the shores of Gurnard beach, with stunning views across the Solent. Tucked behind Gurnard Sailing Club, along the Shore Path, this light and airy beach chalet can accommodate up to 9 guests.
Open plan lounge/diner/kitchen with large bi-fold doors leading onto the terrace which overlooks the private beach. 2 double bedrooms with king size beds, with plenty of storage space, plus a family room with a double bed, bunk bed and a single bed.
Gurnard is a small village adjacent to Cowes. A very pleasant walk of around 25 minutes or bike ride along the sea front brings you to Cowes town, which is full of individual boutique shops and eateries. The Woodvale Public House is just 2 minutes away on foot, along with the Watersedge Beach Café, serving a large range of meals, snacks and ice-creams.
This stunning chalet is perfect for a family holiday by the sea, regattas throughout the season and festivals.
+ Specification . . .
- Capacity: 9
- Bedroom 1: King
- Bedroom 2: King
- Bedroom 3: Double, bunk, single)
- Bathrooms: 2 (shower and bath available)
- Check-in: 4pm
- Check-out: 10am
- Pets: We regret this property does not accept pets
- Children: We welcome children of all ages
- Minimum Stay: 3 nights
+ Facilities . . .
- Modern fitted kitchen with plenty of storage, fridge, freezer, microwave, oven with gas hob, TV, washing machine, iron and ironing board, wi-fi
- Linen and Towels included – we just ask you to please bring your own beach towels
- Outside Space: Charcoal BBQ, rear garden, Solent view, decked terrace
- Parking available: No – nearby on-street parking 2 minutes away
- Steps up to front decked terrace, accommodation all on one level
+ Pricing . . .
- From: £115 per night
- To: £237.50 per night
- Cowes Week: £1900 (minimum 8 nights)
- Refundable security deposit: £300
- Non-refundable deposit: 25% with full balance due 10 weeks before arrival
- Booking Fee: £25