Tree Top House
About Tree Top House
Tree Top House is a luxury holiday rental in the heart of Cowes old town on the beautiful Isle of Wight. Peacefully secluded but close to Cowes High Street with its marinas, shops, restaurants and the Southampton foot ferry – this stylishly comfortable house is the perfect sailing base or holiday retreat.
This luxury holiday rental house is based in the heart of Cowes just a two minute walk away from Cowes high street and the Red Jet. With 4 bedrooms it sleeps up to 8 people and is available all year round. It features a stunning open-plan living area with sea views and a kitchen overlooking Northwood park. It is a stylish and relaxing space with a large decked balcony and garden.
+ Specification . . .
- Capacity: 8
- Bedroom 1: A sumptuously spacious room on the second floor, with super king size bed that has sea views and an en suite bathroom. There is also a separate shower room next door (off the hallway)
- Bedroom 2: On the ground floor, this comfortable double is adjacent to the family bathroom.
- Bedroom 3: On the ground floor, this cosy twin room is also next to the family bathroom.
- Bedroom 4: Single/Twin bedroom located on the top floor with views of the park. This cosy single has a pull-out bed underneath so can sleep two. It is next-door to the upstairs shower room.
- Check-in: 4pm
- Check-out: 10am
- No Pets
- Children: Children and babies are welcome, but please bear in mind that there are staircases which may be unsuitable for adventurous crawlers or toddlers.
Facilities . . .
- A fully-equipped kitchen with cooker (electric oven, 4 gas hobs), fridge freezer, dishwasher, plus a separate laundry with washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing board. There is also ample drying space outside.
- Basics such as tea, coffee, sugar, oil, condiments and spices are provided. The kitchen and laundry are also stocked with cleaning materials.
Pricing . . .
- From: £900 per week
- To: £1875 per week
- Cowes Week: £5000
- Non-refundable deposit: 25% with full balance due 10 weeks before arrival
- Booking Fee: £25