About 32 Marinus
Marinus is a modern luxury apartment block which overlooks the Shepherds Wharf marina. It is in a quieter location, but only a few minutes' walk from the hustle and bustle of Cowes Yacht Haven and Cowes High Street, with its wonderful selection of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
This beautiful apartment, which sleeps 5, boasts spectacular views across the marina and river Medina from the balcony. It also boasts a fully equipped stylish kitchen, whilst the master bedroom enjoys an ensuite bathroom.
The apartment is wheelchair friendly with lift access, entry-phone security and a reserved parking space in the secure private car park.
This beautiful apartment would suit a family holiday and offers a wonderful base from which to explore the Isle of Wight.
+ Specification . . .
- Capacity: 5
- Bedroom 1: The master bedroom has a large double bed, which can be converted to two single beds. It also boasts an en-suite with shower cubicle, wc and wash basin
- Bedroom 2: Twin room (can be converted into a double, or an additional single can be added to make a triple room if required.)
- Bathrooms: 2 (shower and bath available)
- Check-in: 4pm
- Check-out: 10am
- Pets: No
- Children: We welcome children of all ages
+ Facilities . . .
- Fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, oven with electric hob, washer/dryer, wi-fi, TV, DVD player, iron and ironing board
- Linen and Towels included – we just ask you to please bring your own beach towels
- Outside Space: Balcony with table and chairs, and Solent views
- Parking available: Yes, reserved parking space in secure car park
- Secure door entry system to the building
- Lift access – wheelchair friendly
+ Pricing . . .
- From: £695 per week
- To: £1050 per week
- Cowes Week: £2200 (minimum 8 nights)
- Refundable security deposit: £250 per person
- Non-refundable deposit: 25% with full balance due 10 weeks before arrival
- Booking Fee: £25
+ Guest Reviews . . .
We have visited Marinus many times but number 32 is positively outstanding. Nothing was left to chance and the spotless apartment provided everything we could possibly have wanted, including lovely views over Cowes bay and its yachts. For a restful break it is extremely pleasant to simply sit on the balcony and watch the activity on the water. We sincerely hope to return very soon.