This unique, stylish and luxurious property, just recently renovated, is a hidden gem in the Old Town of Cowes, located close to The Parade and the Royal Yacht Squadron, nestled amongst the many boutique shops, eateries and pubs. Also within easy walking access of the Red Jet ferry terminal.
On entering the property there are stairs to this stylish contemporary home, with a clean line appeal and designed with inspirations of living by the sea.
There is a spacious reception hall at the top of the entrance stairs which opens up to the contemporary and superbly designed kitchen, which leads to a spectacular courtyard, which incorporates dining for up to 14, plus a hot tub and even a bicycle! The vaulted wood and glass roof ceiling allows natural light to fill the courtyard which leads into the cosy snug room through bi-folding doors.
Stairs lead off from the courtyard to a small roof terrace, with views of the harbour entrance and across the Royal Yacht Squadron start line. A further small open-air courtyard on the other side of the kitchen incorporates a Weber gas BBQ and an outdoor shower for washing salty or sandy sailing or beach attire.
This fabulous property would suit families, a large group of friends, a racing crew or a corporate let.
An incredible holiday home awaits you – you will want to return again and again!
+ Specification . . .
- Capacity: 12
- Bedroom 1: Twin plus fold down single bed which is cleverly hidden away when not required
- Bedroom 2: Twin (can be made into double) plus mezzanine single
- Bedroom 3: Twin (can be made into a double) plus mezzanine single, plus en-suite
- Snug: 2 single sofa-beds plus overhead single bunk
- Bathrooms: 3 (shower and bath available)
- Check-in: 4pm
- Check-out: 10am
- Pets: We regret this property does not accept pets
- Children: We welcome children over the age of 6 years only
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
+ Facilities . . .
- Fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, fridge x 2, freezer, microwave, oven with gas hob, washing machine, tumble dryer, wi-fi, printer, large Smart TV, sound bar music streaming system with separate sub-woofer, gas central heating with thermostatic valves to all rooms, hot tub, mountain bike
- Linen and Towels included – we just ask you to please bring your own beach towels
- Outside Space: Courtyard, gas BBQ, outdoor shower, terrace
- Parking available: No - nearest local carpark only 2 minutes walk away
- Accommodation accessed via stairs and spread over 2 floors
+ Pricing . . .
- From: £1050 per week
- To: £5500 per week
- Cowes Week: £5500 (minimum 8 nights)
- Refundable security deposit: £300
- Non-refundable deposit: 25% with full balance due 10 weeks before arrival
- Booking Fee: £25